Weakness in Thornburg Intermediate Municipal C's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.28 / 0.20 %
- Total Assets 926.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.140%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.27%
- Effective Duration 4.61 years
Morningstar’s Analysis THMCX
Will THMCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.