Thornburg Limited Term Income R3's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.72 / 0.45 %
- Total Assets 7.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.990%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.97%
- Effective Duration 3.35 years
Morningstar’s Analysis THIRX
Will THIRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.