Weakness in Thornburg Small/Mid Cap Growth A's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 23.92 / 1.77 %
- Total Assets 294.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.310%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 58%
Morningstar’s Analysis THCGX
Will THCGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.