Weakness in Templeton Instl Intl Eq Ser Service's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.42 / 0.00
- Total Assets 196.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.060%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Foreign Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 0.70%
- Turnover 45%
Morningstar’s Analysis TFESX
Will TFESX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.