Franklin Mutual European C's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 22.13 / 0.14 %
- Total Assets 717.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.070%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Europe Stock
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.09%
- Turnover 32%
Morningstar’s Analysis TEURX
Will TEURX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.