The experienced managers charged with running American Funds Tax-Exempt Bond are supported by a solid analyst team that follows a prudent, research-based approach to build this portfolio. They collaborate well within the muni group and across the broader fixed-income team and display strong and efficient communication and organized succession planning, which earns an upgrade to a High People Pillar rating. The strategy's cheapest share classes now carry Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Gold and Silver, while its more-expensive shares earn a Bronze or Neutral rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.37 / 0.00 %
- Total Assets 21.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 250
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.56%
- Effective Duration 6.98 years
Morningstar’s Analysis TEBCX
Will TEBCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.