The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Low People Pillar rating limit Touchstone Impact Bond Y to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.07 / 0.22 %
- Total Assets 512.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.510%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.62%
- Effective Duration 5.80 years
Morningstar’s Analysis TCPYX
Will TCPYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.