Weakness in JHancock Municipal Opportunities C's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.07 / 0.22 %
- Total Assets 859.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.490%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.21%
- Effective Duration 5.67 years
Morningstar’s Analysis TBMBX
Will TBMBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.