Weakness in JHancock Municipal Opportunities A's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.08 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 843.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.740%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.75%
- Effective Duration 5.67 years
Morningstar’s Analysis TAMBX
Will TAMBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.