The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Schwab® Monthly Income Target Payout to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.03 / 0.60 %
- Total Assets 41.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.250%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.92%
- Turnover 11%
Morningstar’s Analysis SWJRX
Will SWJRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.