Recent glide path tweaks for Schwab Target series are reasonable, but shouldn’t substantially alter results and don’t suggest a competitive edge. The target-date funds are managed by an adequately resourced team and continue to earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.83 / 0.95 %
- Total Assets 524.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.560%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Target-Date 2035
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.84%
- Turnover 13%
Morningstar’s Analysis SWIRX
Will SWIRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.