Recent glide path tweaks for Schwab Target series are reasonable, but shouldn’t substantially alter results and don’t suggest a competitive edge. The target-date funds are managed by an adequately resourced team and continue to earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.76 / 0.81 %
- Total Assets 515.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.430%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Target-Date 2025
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.22%
- Turnover 19%
Morningstar’s Analysis SWHRX
Will SWHRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.