Weakness in SEI Short Duration Municipal F (STET)'s People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.88 / 0.00 %
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.800%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni National Short
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.01%
- Effective Duration 1.45 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SUMAX
Will SUMAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.