DWS Health and Wellness Inst's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 41.79 / 0.46 %
- Total Assets 293.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Health
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.40%
- Turnover 17%
Morningstar’s Analysis SUHIX
Will SUHIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.