The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Virtus Seix Investment Grade Tx-Ex Bd I to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.04 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 167.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.530%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.52%
- Effective Duration 5.30 years
Morningstar’s Analysis STTBX
Will STTBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.