Weakness in Virtus Seix Core Bond A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.67 / 0.80 %
- Total Assets 61.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.640%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.40%
- Effective Duration 6.12 years
Morningstar’s Analysis STGIX
Will STGIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.