Principal Short-Term Income’s abrupt team changes and conventional approach earn it a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral on its cheapest share classes; its pricier shares are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.66 / 0.33 %
- Total Assets 3.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.540%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.80%
- Effective Duration 1.85 years
Morningstar’s Analysis STCCX
Will STCCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.