The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Sextant Short-Term Bond to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.82 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 11.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.600%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.34%
- Effective Duration 1.60 years
Morningstar’s Analysis STBFX
Will STBFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.