A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Guggenheim Small Cap Value A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.13 / 0.25 %
- Total Assets 9.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.300%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.10%
- Turnover 37%
Morningstar’s Analysis SSUAX
Will SSUAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.