The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Columbia Select Small Cap Value A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.79 / 0.96 %
- Total Assets 457.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.280%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.74%
- Turnover 7%
Morningstar’s Analysis SSCVX
Will SSCVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Feb 28, 2023
- Equity Holdings 55
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 5
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 30.2
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD