The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit DWS Short Term Municipal Bond C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.78 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 181.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.440%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni National Short
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.81%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis SRMCX
Will SRMCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.