Principal California Municipal’s stable and experienced team follows a standard research-based approach, but a tendency to hold higher levels of credit and interest-rate risk relative to its peers, combined with unappealing fees, support a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral on its cheaper share classes and Negative on its priciest share class.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.93 / 0.31 %
- Total Assets 576.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.530%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni California Intermediate
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.79%
- Effective Duration 5.50 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SRCCX
Will SRCCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.