Western Asset Pennsylvania Municipals C's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.75 / 0.02 %
- Total Assets 114.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.330%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni Pennsylvania
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.91%
- Effective Duration 7.69 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SPALX
Will SPALX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.