Western Asset Oregon Municipals C's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.65 / 0.00 %
- Total Assets 47.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.300%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni Single State Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.53%
- Effective Duration 7.07 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SORLX
Will SORLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.