Weakness in SEI Core Market Strategy F (SAAT)'s People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.83 / 0.91 %
- Total Assets 46.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.080%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.54%
- Turnover 15%
Morningstar’s Analysis SOKAX
Will SOKAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.