A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit Easterly Snow Long/Short Opportunity A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 31.39 / 0.35 %
- Total Assets 101.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.510%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Long-Short Equity
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.52%
- Turnover 51%
Morningstar’s Analysis SNOAX
Will SNOAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.