AB Intermediate Diversified benefits from an experienced team that leverages the quantitative resources to implement an efficient process. However, the relatively higher cost weighs down these positives, making it difficult to outpace its competitors. This results in a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for its cheapest share classes and a Negative for its most expensive one.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.88 / 0.02 %
- Total Assets 5.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.470%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Muni National Short
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 25,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.17%
- Effective Duration 3.54 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SNDPX
Will SNDPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.