SEI Massachusetts Municipal Bd F (STET)'s Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.21 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 66.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.820%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni Massachusetts
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.30%
- Effective Duration 4.80 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SMAAX
Will SMAAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.