The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Low People Pillar rating limit SEI Core Market Strategy Allc F (SAAT) to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 19.02 / 1.17 %
- Total Assets 21.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.090%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—85%+ Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.94%
- Turnover 9%
Morningstar’s Analysis SKTAX
Will SKTAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.