A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Shelton International Select Eq Inst's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 22.81 / 0.83 %
- Total Assets 76.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.990%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.05%
- Turnover 46%
Morningstar’s Analysis SISEX
Will SISEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.