Bernstein Intermediate Duration Instl’s Process Pillar rating is just average, but a strong management team still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.19 / 0.23 %
- Total Assets 703.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.51%
- Effective Duration 5.73 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SIIDX
Will SIIDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.