Western Asset California Municipals A's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.10 / 0.02 %
- Total Assets 301.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.720%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni California Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.55%
- Effective Duration 7.55 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SHRCX
Will SHRCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.