Western Asset Short Duration High Income’s experienced and well-resourced team stands out, but this remains a risky approach despite process enhancements to curtail some of its past risks. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral on its cheaper share classes, while its most expensive share class is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.81 / 0.16 %
- Total Assets 384.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 5.53%
- Effective Duration 1.77 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SHICX
Will SHICX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.