A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Allspring Government Securities Inst to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.96 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 495.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.480%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.00%
- Effective Duration 5.94 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SGVIX
Will SGVIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.