A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Allspring Government Securities A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.04 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 499.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.850%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.62%
- Effective Duration 5.94 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SGVDX
Will SGVDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.