DWS Global High Income is managed by a solid team of portfolio managers, but significant turnover in its supporting analyst pool casts doubt on the team’s ability to consistently execute the process. It earns a Morningstar Analyst rating of Neutral on its cheaper share classes and Negative for its most-expensive one.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.01 / 0.18 %
- Total Assets 347.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.650%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.27%
- Effective Duration 3.85 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SGHSX
Will SGHSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.