Guggenheim SMid Cap Value’s experienced team and sensible quant model do not overcome indistinct fundamental research and elevated fees; it earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 38.18 / 0.77 %
- Total Assets 424.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.180%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.56%
- Turnover 39%
Morningstar’s Analysis SEVAX
Will SEVAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.