SEI Real Estate F (SIMT)'s Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.39 / 2.67 %
- Total Assets 79.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.140%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Real Estate
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.50%
- Turnover 77%
Morningstar’s Analysis SETAX
Will SETAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.