Semper Short Duration Institutional's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.27 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 217.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.600%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.68%
- Effective Duration 0.32 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SEMIX
Will SEMIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.