The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit SEI Intermediate-Term Municipal F (STET) to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.12 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 1.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.800%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.38%
- Effective Duration 5.26 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SEIMX
Will SEIMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.