SEI International Equity I (SIT)'s Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.95 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 4.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.330%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.51%
- Turnover 108%
Morningstar’s Analysis SEEIX
Will SEEIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.