The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit SEI Emerging Markets Debt A (SIIT) to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.27 / 0.36 %
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.410%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.99%
- Effective Duration 6.01 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SEDAX
Will SEDAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.