A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Guggenheim Large Cap Value A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 47.42 / 0.92 %
- Total Assets 40.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.130%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.02%
- Turnover 33%
Morningstar’s Analysis SECIX
Will SECIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.