Western Asset Income C1's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.22 / 0.60 %
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.370%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 5.30%
- Effective Duration 5.36 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SDSIX
Will SDSIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.