Sextant Core’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.71 / 0.07 %
- Total Assets 19.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.570%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.34%
- Turnover 14%
Morningstar’s Analysis SCORX
Will SCORX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.