Weakness in Principal SAM Conservative Growth C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.64 / 1.08 %
- Total Assets 2.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.930%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.26%
- Turnover 52%
Morningstar’s Analysis SCGPX
Will SCGPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.