A middling Parent Pillar rating and a subpar People Pillar limit Virtus Seix High Grade Municipal Bond I to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.16 / 0.17 %
- Total Assets 44.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.580%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni National Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.85%
- Effective Duration 6.81 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SCFTX
Will SCFTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.