Western Asset Intermediate-Term Muni is run by a knowledgeable and collaborative team that follows a careful and repeatable process when building this portfolio. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for its cheapest share class and Neutral for its more expensive shares.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.09 / 0.14 %
- Total Assets 2.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.430%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.45%
- Effective Duration 5.79 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SBTYX
Will SBTYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.