A lowering of People Pillar rating is the primary driver of Western Asset Short-Term Bond I's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral from Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.64 / 0.03 %
- Total Assets 797.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.430%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.38%
- Effective Duration 1.88 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SBSYX
Will SBSYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.