Segall Bryant & Hamill Em Mkts Retl's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Medalist Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.86 / 1.16 %
- Total Assets 47.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.380%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.75%
- Turnover 88%
Morningstar’s Analysis SBHEX
Will SBHEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Apr 30, 2023
- Equity Holdings 432
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 14
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 19.9
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD